Thursday, October 16, 2014

Reminders & Responsibility

I love Remind 101. It has simplified my life so very very much. Throughout the school year, Ag Sci Teachers will train any where from 10- 20 individual teams with at least 4 student members each! That means that if not for emails, twitter, intagram, and remind 101 the majority of my life would be spent reminding kids about our upcoming events (in addition to stock shows, FFA activities, and actually TEACHING.)

I have a Twitter and an Instagram I use to advertise FFA events, but for practice schedules and due dates, Remind 101 cannot be beat. I have set one up for each of my classes and teams that I teach.

Remind 101 is the simplest, saftest form of communication yet. The link to Remind 101 is below! I can't encourage teachers to use this enough!

http://rmd.me/b?rid=21082294

No comments:

Post a Comment